With a strong custom listing presentation, you will be in a stronger position to win the listing and increase your credibility as a Real Estate professional.
1. We meet to discuss list price, marketing, and additional questions.
2. We send the listing paperwork and begin to schedule professional staging, photography, and sign installation.
3. We list your home, launch your finalized marketing plan, and install your lockbox.
4. We begin open houses and follow up on all showings to get agent feedback.
5. We receive an offer, confirm pre-approval, and negotiate to get you top dollar.
6. We begin inspection and attorney review. Inspection and appraisal will be scheduled.
7. After we receive the lender’s clear to close, it’s time to move out and the final walkthrough will be scheduled.
8. We Close!.